Saturday, October 11, 2008

Google Chrome Flaws

Comparing Google Chrome with Firefox 3, there are some features which are really lacking in Google Chrome. First of all, it doesn't save text whatever I type in the search or the username of my email account. Second, I have to redirect my hotmail, as it doesn't recognize this browser. They should have taken care of all major email providers compatibility before launching. Third, lack of extensions unlike Firefox.
They can't hide their negligence under the cover of BETA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the Google Chrome info. I have yet to try their browser, but probably will in the future once some of the issues and flaws are worked out. In the mean time, I really enjoy using the Flock browser. It is great for blogging and social media.